RSI Hell is a personal blog subtitled “Life with Repetitive Strain Injury”. Here’s what the author has to say about it:
This blog is about my life and many struggles with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). I live in Nottingham, England and try to be as candid as possible. I will name and shame companies that treat me badly and products that simply don’t work.
I maintain this blog entirely using voice recognition and so you might see some mistakes. I do keep going back, sometimes after weeks to correct errors in posts. I write directly into the blog, often very quickly when I feel most passionate and sometimes accuracy suffers as a result.
This blog is well worth following, with good suggestions, insightful commentary, and often brutal honesty.
Recent Posts from RSI Hell:
- Getting Diagnosed - July 30th, 2013
- "Its been a long time since I updated this blog. Having given up totally with ever getting any sort of answer from my GP I thought what’s the point of continuing complaining to my doctor who must had thought I was making it up. It was roughly 18 months ago […]"
- Tunnel Vision - July 1st, 2009
- "Last night after trying again to wear in my new glasses from Optical Express I was suffering from tunnel vision and everything was going really dark. It stayed like that for almost 2 hours after taking the glasses off. It was really frightening because I thought […]"
- Hows the RSI? - June 28th, 2009
- "Its been a while since I gave everyone an update on the old RSI. I am still suffering from various symptoms, I think I always will have that background discomfort. I have though improved enough to get myself a Samsung netbook which I find more comfortable to type […]"
- Optical Express Review - June 28th, 2009
- "On Friday I went for an eye test at Optical Express. The only reason I choose them were because of the special offers they were running at the time; 2 x pairs for one if you spend over £100 and £79.99 for desginer wear including lenses. Firstly the eye test did […]"
- Hucknall Aerodrome - June 20th, 2009
- "Today we only went for a short walk from Bulwell, past the Hucknall Aerodrome and continuing on criss-crossing the motorway several times. Its a good walk but not very challenging. This weekend the Aerodrome was having some sort of air show, though unlike other […]"
- Dodgy Brain - May 10th, 2009
- "This week I’ve been in a little better head space, up until about Friday when I started to have significant problems with my short term memory again. This is probably fatigue again. Its the end of the week and I am always a zombie. As I previously mentioned I […]"
- RSI 2009 - April 27th, 2009
- "I have still not recovered from RSI, I get numerous flare-ups at completely random intervals. I sometimes think what else have I got to do. I steadily modify my own treatments, increasing and decreasing supplements, exercises of differing types and sleep patterns. […]"
- Ogston Reservoir - April 25th, 2009
- "Ogston is a village close by to a reservoir and sewage plant in Derbyshire. It can be quite smelly but nothing like as stinky as Stoke Bardolph which is quite bad. In the past I would shut my windows when passing through the area since it smelt worse than 10,000 […]"
- Enta.net - March 28th, 2009
- "I decided to stay with Enta.net, my current ISP since I could not find anyone else that could offer a reasonable amount of bandwidth under £20 a month. I use the internet during peak times, working at home on my writing and promoting websites on commission. I […]"
- Enta.Net in Decline - February 25th, 2009
- "Enta.net is a wholesale broadband provider that does not directly sell to the public, instead they use resellers to promote their services and provide basic support. Some reseller of Enta services include; Aquiss, ADSL24 UKFSN , Freeola, Titan, Valiant Internet, […]"