RSI Hell is a personal blog subtitled “Life with Repetitive Strain Injury”. Here’s what the author has to say about it:
This blog is about my life and many struggles with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). I live in Nottingham, England and try to be as candid as possible. I will name and shame companies that treat me badly and products that simply don’t work.
I maintain this blog entirely using voice recognition and so you might see some mistakes. I do keep going back, sometimes after weeks to correct errors in posts. I write directly into the blog, often very quickly when I feel most passionate and sometimes accuracy suffers as a result.
This blog is well worth following, with good suggestions, insightful commentary, and often brutal honesty.
Recent Posts from RSI Hell:
- Join us in a Digital Climate Strike - September 12th, 2019
- "This September, millions will take to the streets to demand an end to the age of fossil fuels. Show your solidarity by displaying a digital climate strike banner for the month."
- WordPress.com and Fiverr Partner to Launch “WordPress.com Fundamentals” Course - September 11th, 2019
- "Looking for a step-by-step video course on how to build a website? We've got you covered."
- When Experienced Women Engineers Look for New Jobs, They Prioritize Trust and Growth - August 28th, 2019
- "Automattic, WordPress.com's parent company, set out to learn how to boost applications from women and non-binary developers."
- The Second Edition of Our “Learn User Support” Workshop Is Open for Signups - August 10th, 2019
- "Starting August 19, we'll offer another virtual course for women interested in a technical-support career."
- Four New WordPress.com Color Schemes - July 24th, 2019
- "We’ve added four new color schemes to customize your WordPress.com dashboard!"
- More Stats, Better Stats, Faster Stats: A Whole New Mobile Experience - July 16th, 2019
- "If you’re like me, Stats is one of your most-visited screens in your WordPress app — we all want to know people are reading! Whether you use iOS or Android, the latest versions have Stat updates that bring you more useful data, faster. Updates to the layout, […]"
- Want to See a More Diverse WordPress Contributor Community? So Do We. - June 19th, 2019
- "More diverse speakers at WordCamps means a more diverse community contributing to WordPress -- and that results in better software for everyone."
- Celebrating Pride Month with WordPress.com - June 3rd, 2019
- "Happy Pride Month! At Automattic, we strive to be a platform that democratizes publishing so that anyone can share their stories. This month is a great reminder for why we work hard to expand the open web."
- Publishing to WordPress from Bear Just Got Better - May 13th, 2019
- "Sharing is a core part of the iOS experience, and WordPress is committed to helping people share their stories, products, or services freely and widely. So when the fine folks at Shiny Frog—makers of the excellent writing app Bear—asked for an easier […]"
- Boost Visitor Engagement and Grow Your Mailing List with the Mailchimp Block - April 11th, 2019
- "Add a newsletter signup form to any post or page on your website so you can stay in touch with visitors and customers."