RSI Hell is a personal blog subtitled “Life with Repetitive Strain Injury”. Here’s what the author has to say about it:
This blog is about my life and many struggles with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). I live in Nottingham, England and try to be as candid as possible. I will name and shame companies that treat me badly and products that simply don’t work.
I maintain this blog entirely using voice recognition and so you might see some mistakes. I do keep going back, sometimes after weeks to correct errors in posts. I write directly into the blog, often very quickly when I feel most passionate and sometimes accuracy suffers as a result.
This blog is well worth following, with good suggestions, insightful commentary, and often brutal honesty.
Recent Posts from RSI Hell:
- Improve Your Remote Collaboration With P2 - August 6th, 2020
- "P2 powers internal collaboration at WordPress.com — and now it’s free for everyone. As more collaboration is happening remotely and online — work yes, but increasingly also school and personal relationships — we’re all looking for better ways […]"
- Hosting Live (Virtual!) Events: Lessons from Planning the WordPress.com Growth Summit - August 5th, 2020
- "With some creativity and the right tools, you can engage an audience and nurture a community virtually."
- Industry Experts and Pro Bloggers Come Together to Inspire, Teach, and Help You (and Your Site) Succeed - July 28th, 2020
- "Get to know some of the speakers and presenters at next month's official WordPress.com conference from August 11-13."
- Does Your Project Need a Great Name? Try Our New Business Name Generator - July 22nd, 2020
- "Choosing the right name for your business is often the first step to success."
- The First-Ever WordPress.com Growth Summit Is Coming, and You Won’t Want to Miss It - July 21st, 2020
- "Four topic areas. Three tracks. Endless inspiration."
- The WordPress.com Referral Program: Encourage Others to Start a Website - July 17th, 2020
- "Learn how you and your connections can earn WordPress.com credits with the Refer-a-Friend Program."
- Unroll Your Twitter Threads Into WordPress - July 15th, 2020
- "Turn your recent Twitter thread into your next blog post."
- Expert Advice: Learn How to Podcast on WordPress.com - July 15th, 2020
- "Learn the basics of podcasting from our resident podcasting experts in this free webinar."
- Celebrating Pride Month: Perspectives on Identity, Diversity, Communication, and Change - June 30th, 2020
- ""Be proud. Be yourself." This month, Automatticians shared what celebrating Pride means to them."
- Editing and Enhancing Images in the WordPress Apps - June 29th, 2020
- "From cropping and rotating to drawing and adding filters, here's a look at the latest updates to the Media Editor in your WordPress app."