RSI Hell is a personal blog subtitled “Life with Repetitive Strain Injury”. Here’s what the author has to say about it:
This blog is about my life and many struggles with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). I live in Nottingham, England and try to be as candid as possible. I will name and shame companies that treat me badly and products that simply don’t work.
I maintain this blog entirely using voice recognition and so you might see some mistakes. I do keep going back, sometimes after weeks to correct errors in posts. I write directly into the blog, often very quickly when I feel most passionate and sometimes accuracy suffers as a result.
This blog is well worth following, with good suggestions, insightful commentary, and often brutal honesty.
Recent Posts from RSI Hell:
- New Theme: Twenty Twenty One - January 14th, 2021
- "Check out our new default theme, Twenty Twenty One!"
- Let Our Experts Build Your Dream Website - January 4th, 2021
- "Need a professional team to translate your vision into a compelling and modern website? Consider hiring our experts."
- State of the Word 2020 - December 16th, 2020
- "Watch this year's State of the Word event featuring Matt Mullenweg!"
- New from WordPress.com Courses: Podcasting for Beginners - December 16th, 2020
- "WordPress.com Courses is excited to offer Podcasting for Beginners! Our first 100 customers will enjoy 50% off the subscription fee with the code PODCAST50."
- Recommended Reads for International Day of Disabled Persons - December 3rd, 2020
- "Explore personal essays and posts from disabled bloggers and disability rights activists."
- Run With Us! Join the 2020 wwwp5K Movement - November 30th, 2020
- "Let's run off 2020, bloggers!"
- Join Us in Honoring Transgender Day of Remembrance - November 20th, 2020
- "At Automattic, we're proud to create a space for transgender people to tell their stories."
- Learn from the experts: Create a successful blog with our brand new course - October 30th, 2020
- "Are you new to blogging, and do you want step-by-step guidance on how to publish and grow your blog? Learn more about our new Blogging for Beginners course and get 50% off through December 10th."
- The Spearhead Theme: A Minimal Design and Clean Slate for All Content Creators - October 29th, 2020
- "Initially conceived as a theme for podcasting, Spearhead is a blank canvas for all types of content creators and fully supports the latest multimedia blocks."
- Expert Advice: How to Improve Remote Education Collaboration - October 28th, 2020
- "Join a free webinar on Thursday, November 5, to learn tips on using P2, a tool for team and group collaboration."