Jeff’s RSI Stuff is a place where you will find resources for people suffering with RSI (repetitive strain injury) including hardware and software information, book reviews, tips, techniques, prevention and more.
I am limited in the use of my hands due to a repetitive strain injury (RSI). I have devoted a blog to this topic. In it, I will talk about products that I find helpful and those that I don’t find helpful. I will discuss tips and tricks that I found, as well as resources such as books, etc.
One final note. Since I have to use voice recognition software to “type” all the text on his website, please keep that in mind if I ever goof and a word doesn’t make sense. Sometimes, the software misunderstands me, and I miss it. I try to proofread, but every once in awhile one gets by me.
Jeffrey A. Schwartz lives in New Jersey with his wife and two kids. His interests include photography, reading, food, hiking, geocaching and writing.
Recent Posts from Jeff's RSI Stuff:
- - July 18th, 2016
- "France 2016"
- Italy - May 17th, 2015
- "Here are a few shots I took in Rome a few years ago. I’m still trying to pick a favorite so if you have one, let me know."
- A new visitor - March 27th, 2015
- "This little lady moved into my backyard and set up a nest (with two eggs inside)."
- A long overdue update - February 21st, 2015
- "I guess I haven’t updated this site in far too long. Why? For starters, we moved all the way across the country to Los Angeles. On one hand, the weather is amazing but on the other hand all our stuff … Continue reading →"
- Distracted driving - October 6th, 2013
- "Periodically, I need to repost this. My question is, if this gentleman was pulled over, would the charge be “using the wrong horn”? "
- Chicago: The Purple Pig - June 6th, 2013
- Chicago: Alinea - June 6th, 2013
- Honu – Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle - May 22nd, 2013
- "Well, I know I’ve been lax in updating the site. And I also know that I have, in the past promised more frequent updates. While I cannot guarantee frequency, here is at least a sample. There will be more to … Continue reading →"
- Lake Louise Sunrise - October 7th, 2012
- "I shot this earlier this summer on Lake Louise."
- The Milky Way - October 7th, 2012
- "While in Hawaii, I shot this e of the Milky Way from Mauna Kea on the Big Island."