Ergoblog is a personal blog focusing on “Office ergonomics, reviews, voice recognition software, and dealing with repetitive strain injuries.” Here’s what the site’s author says about Ergoblog:
A few years ago, I was having so much trouble with repetitive stress injuries in my hands, that I wasn’t sure what the heck I was going to do for a living (or how I was going to pay my medical bills). I started Ergoblog [and some other sites] as a way of generating some revenue while working from home using voice recognition software to type. Lo and behold it worked, and today I’m earning a nice income from my sites (and my hands have gotten a lot better, so I can use the keyboard and mouse again!).
Ergoblog features RSI tips and commentary, as well as reviews of RSI-related products and publications.
Recent Posts from Ergoblog:
- Ergonomic Footwear – Orthotics - January 31st, 2019
- "Unstable feet cause pain in the body through the ineffective transmission of biomechanical stress loading, which affects posture, walking and standing to load-bearing joints (feet-ankle-leg-knee-thigh-hip-pelvis-spine-lumbar-thoracic-cervical-jaw). Mechanical problems […]"
- Introduction to Ergonomic Computer Mice - January 31st, 2019
- "An ergonomic mouse is one of the top 3 most important aspects of a highly ergonomic workstation. Along with ergonomic chairs and ergonomic keyboards, an ergonomic mouse can drastically improve comfort and productivity while computing. Ergonomic mice are designed […]"
- Ergonomic desk for teenagers and kids - January 31st, 2019
- "It is an excellent idea to get an Ergonomic desk for teenagers and youth. The design of an Ergonomic desk deals with all kinds of protective aspects to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. That is what all the Ergonomic products deal with the prevention of the Carpal […]"
- Ergonomic Desks – A Solution For Back pain - January 31st, 2019
- "The majority of the businesses have become computer-oriented. It is not wrong to say that people spend more than half of their lives on computers. Hence, it becomes essential to have a good sitting posture and arrangement so that your body does not suffer the consequences […]"
- What is the Best Ergonomic Mouse for Wrist Pain? - January 30th, 2019
- "Many people are looking for the best ergonomic mouse that can help make them more comfortable when working on a computer. It is a common occurrence now for a person to work on a computer for 8 hours or more a day by the time that both work and personal use are […]"
- Who Makes the Best Wireless Ergonomic Keyboards? - January 30th, 2019
- "Currently, the best-selling wireless ergonomic keyboard is the Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 Keyboard. There are various styles on the market made by a few different brands. If you’re looking for a “curved” or “natural” […]"
- DataHand Ergonomic Keyboard - January 30th, 2019
- "One cause of carpal tunnel injury is the travel distance required to reach the keys not in the home row. The DataHand reduces travel distance by 90%. Your hands are always in the home row, even when using the mouse. Each key requires about a half inch of finger […]"
- What Is The Best Ergonomic Keyboard Available? - January 30th, 2019
- "If you’re looking for the best ergonomic keyboard in terms of price, quality and effectiveness, the Goldtouch is worth a closer look. Certified ergonomists from around the world have been recommending the Goldtouch as an alternative keyboard for over 10 years. […]"
- Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - January 30th, 2019
- "The Goldtouch keyboard has been around for quite a long time, but the owners have bounced around a bit over the years. Nonetheless this is still the “gold” standard in ergonomic computer keyboards. This input device features a literal split-key design, […]"
- Smartfish ErgoMotion Keyboard - January 30th, 2019
- "This product is currently unavailable and may be discontinued by the manufacturer. You can browse all in-stock models at our store ErgoDirectUSA.com. The ErgoMotion keyboard by Smartfish (also called the ‘Reflex’ or ‘Engage’) is the first […]"