Ergoblog is a personal blog focusing on “Office ergonomics, reviews, voice recognition software, and dealing with repetitive strain injuries.” Here’s what the site’s author says about Ergoblog:
A few years ago, I was having so much trouble with repetitive stress injuries in my hands, that I wasn’t sure what the heck I was going to do for a living (or how I was going to pay my medical bills). I started Ergoblog [and some other sites] as a way of generating some revenue while working from home using voice recognition software to type. Lo and behold it worked, and today I’m earning a nice income from my sites (and my hands have gotten a lot better, so I can use the keyboard and mouse again!).
Ergoblog features RSI tips and commentary, as well as reviews of RSI-related products and publications.
Recent Posts from Ergoblog:
- Best Ergonomic Office Chair Reviews 2019 - May 11th, 2019
- "Office chairs are as different as the people who sit in them. What works for one person may not work for another. Rather than just grabbing any old office chair, you should take time to really choose one that is going to be comfortable and good for your posture. […]"
- What Is Good Posture - May 10th, 2019
- "Posture/placement is the position you hold your body when lying down, sitting or standing. Good posture is the proper placement of body parts that are supported by the appropriate number of muscle tension against gravity. In the absence of posture and the correct […]"
- Apply These 10 Secret Techniques To Improve Your Posture - May 9th, 2019
- "Today, there is an increase in people who face back and neck problems as a result of the posture most of us maintain seated behind our office desks. Such situations lead to lagging behind in productiveness as this may cause severe health issues such as arthritis, […]"
- How To Correct Forward Head Posture - May 8th, 2019
- "Improper head posture is mostly known to be associated with issues such as improper breathing, numbness in the hands and arms, chronic pain and even pinched nerves. The main cause of this problem is the extra inch that your head extends while trying to take the […]"
- Ergonomic Footwear – Orthotics - January 31st, 2019
- "Unstable feet cause pain in the body through the ineffective transmission of biomechanical stress loading, which affects posture, walking and standing to load-bearing joints (feet-ankle-leg-knee-thigh-hip-pelvis-spine-lumbar-thoracic-cervical-jaw). Mechanical problems […]"
- Introduction to Ergonomic Computer Mice - January 31st, 2019
- "An ergonomic mouse is one of the top 3 most important aspects of a highly ergonomic workstation. Along with ergonomic chairs and ergonomic keyboards, an ergonomic mouse can drastically improve comfort and productivity while computing. Ergonomic mice are designed […]"
- Ergonomic desk for teenagers and kids - January 31st, 2019
- "It is an excellent idea to get an Ergonomic desk for teenagers and youth. The design of an Ergonomic desk deals with all kinds of protective aspects to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. That is what all the Ergonomic products deal with the prevention of the Carpal […]"
- Ergonomic Desks – A Solution For Back pain - January 31st, 2019
- "The majority of businesses have become computer-oriented. It is not wrong to say that people spend more than half of their lives on computers. Hence, it becomes essential to have a good sitting posture and arrangement so that your body does not suffer the consequences […]"
- What is the Best Ergonomic Mouse for Wrist Pain? - January 30th, 2019
- "Many people are looking for the best ergonomic mouse that can help make them more comfortable when working on a computer. It is a common occurrence now for a person to work on a computer for 8 hours or more a day by the time that both work and personal use are […]"
- Who Makes the Best Wireless Ergonomic Keyboards? - January 30th, 2019
- "Currently, the best-selling wireless ergonomic keyboard is the Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 Keyboard. There are various styles on the market made by a few different brands. If you’re looking for a “curved” or “natural” […]"