Dr Davis’ Back & Wrist Pain Blog is the “Treatment diary of a Vegan San Francisco chiropractor specializing in Chronic Back and Wrist Pain treatment, naturally”:
Dr. Eben Davis of Back and Wrist Pain Consultants says that, plagued with debilitating migraine headaches, he was a chiropractic patient before becoming a practitioner. “I had such severe migraines that, for awhile, I was on disability and taking a lot of medications,” he says. But I had good results with natural remedies, and I felt that natural healing made sense. The body creates itself, the body runs itself, and it continuously heals itself. So I chose to focus on those things when I got into practice.”
As a practitioner, Dr. Davis provides an authoritative behind-the-scenes look at treatment options for chronic pain. You can also email Dr. Davis for personalized advice.
Recent Posts from Dr Davis' Back & Wrist Pain Blog:
- Poor Posture, Health and Chiropractic - August 14th, 2013
- "Did you know that 90% of the brains activity goes towards maintaining your body upright in it's gravitational field, like a guidance system on a rocket? This means that when a person is mechanically distorted (poor posture and misalignment's) that..."
- Whiplash Diagnosis: What Does It Mean? - August 10th, 2013
- "We have been providing treatment for whiplash in San Francisco since 1992. Whiplash is, by definition, the rapid acceleration followed by deceleration of the head causing the neck to “crack like a whip” forwards and backwards at a rate so..."
- Sitting Long Periods Increases Heart Attack Risk - August 7th, 2013
- "It is well documented that sitting for extended periods in front of a computer doing repetitive movements is a primary cause of back, neck, and upper extremity pain, even carpal tunnel syndrome. But are there other health risks involved? What..."
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Self Diagnosis - August 3rd, 2013
- "We have been providing natural treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and Symptoms in the San Francisco Financial District for over 20 years now. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) is technically a “pinched nerve” in the wrist (carpal tunnel) that results..."
- Low Back Pain Treatment and Obesity - August 1st, 2013
- "Low back pain (LBP) is a VERY COMMON PROBLEM! Here are some facts about LBP: 1) At ANY given time, 31 million Americans experience LBP; 2) LBP is the single leading cause of disability worldwide; 3) 50% of ALL working..."
[display-twitterblock user=”ebendavis” id=”15713436″ title=”Dr. Eben Davis”]