Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief Now is a blog from Kathryn Merrow, “The Pain Relief Coach”:
I’ve been a neuromuscular massage therapist specializing in pain relief and helping people feel better since 1992. Doing more than 20,000 therapeutic massages for others taught me about your pain. Getting relief from my own migraines, scoliosis and other problems taught me even more. I know how you feel. I want you to understand why you hurt and know what you can do to stop your pain, naturally. “Because You Deserve to Feel Better!”
Kathryn Merrow also has a podcast, where she explains why you hurt and what you can do get out of pain naturally. She also discusses carpal tunnel syndrome and other physical symptoms as requested.
Recent Posts from Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief Now:
- Carpal Tunnel and Frozen Shoulder--Are These Two Syndromes Related? - August 21st, 2013
- "Are frozen shoulder and carpal tunnel syndromes related? Can they heal naturally, without surgery? Here's part of a question I received: "I've both tendonitis AND/OR carpal tunnel along with Frozen shoulder, all stemming from a repetitive stress job related injury,... […]"
- Best Supplements for Wrist and Hand Joint Health - June 5th, 2013
- "When you suffer from carpal tunnel pain, or pain in any of the hand and wrist joints, there's a possibility that you have a deficiency in minerals or vitamins that support your joints and muscles. Today we have a guest..."
- Does Repetitive Movement Cause Carpal Tunnel Pain? - April 5th, 2013
- "I have seen studies that say, no, repetitive movement doesn't cause pain in the carpal tunnel area. But there wasn't enough information for me to know the position and posture of the subjects in the study. If they were all..."
- Why Do Cashiers Get Wrist and Hand Pain? - October 11th, 2012
- "Cashiers do a lot of picking up and handling items and they do it for hours and hours a day. Sometimes they get pain in their hands and wrists. What can they do to get rid of that pain? Well,..."
- Strengthen Your Hands Wisely To Get Rid Of Pain In Your Hands - October 4th, 2012
- "Will your hand pain go away if you strengthen your hands? The reason that you have pain in your wrists and hands may be because of muscle imbalance. That means that some of your muscles are stronger and some (usually..."
- Stretching Gets Rid Of Carpal Tunnel Pain! - September 25th, 2012
- "Stretching gets rid of carpal tunnel pain and I can prove it! Well, it might not get rid of every single case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome because there are several causes for pain in your wrist, hand and arm (You..."
- Carpal Tunnel Diet - September 18th, 2012
- "Your doctor doesn't trust you to lose weight so you can get rid of the pressure in your carpal tunnels. But I trust you. Here is a carpal tunnel diet for you."
- Do Muscles Cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? - September 12th, 2012
- "Do you really have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Or are out-of-balance muscles and myofascial trigger points causing the pain in your hands and wrists? A good way to determine whether people have true CTS is by symptoms. Symptoms are what you..."
- How To Find A Massage Therapist Who Can Help You Get Rid Of Your Carpal Tunnel Pain - September 5th, 2012
- "Perhaps you have already seen a massage therapist for your carpal tunnel pain. Maybe it helped or maybe it didn't. If your massage did not help much, you will learn how to select a massage therapist who can make a..."
- Pain On The Palm Side Of Your Thumb And Pain at The Wrist Joint On The Palm - August 30th, 2012
- "Pain in your wrist and thumb? Does your pain pattern look like the red speckled areas in this picture? If so, it's an easy fix. What's the easy fix? See the X? The X is a trigger point. It's the..."
[display-twitterblock user=”CarpalTunnel” id=”15591119″ title=”Kathryn Merrow”]