Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief Now is a blog from Kathryn Merrow, “The Pain Relief Coach”:
I’ve been a neuromuscular massage therapist specializing in pain relief and helping people feel better since 1992. Doing more than 20,000 therapeutic massages for others taught me about your pain. Getting relief from my own migraines, scoliosis and other problems taught me even more. I know how you feel. I want you to understand why you hurt and know what you can do to stop your pain, naturally. “Because You Deserve to Feel Better!”
Kathryn Merrow also has a podcast, where she explains why you hurt and what you can do get out of pain naturally. She also discusses carpal tunnel syndrome and other physical symptoms as requested.
Recent Posts from Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief Now:
- Trigger Point Book for Self-Help Pain Relief - March 31st, 2018
- "“The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook – Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief” by Claire Davies might be the most useful book in your home. It helps you understand the CAUSE of your pain–the “soft tissue trigger point”–and […]"
- Woo Hoo!! Over 550,000 Views of this website! - February 25th, 2018
- "My goal is to help people get rid of their hand and wrist pain naturally, without surgery. Is it Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Sometimes. But lots of times it's not and the symptoms in your hand and wrist can go away when you understand the causes and how to […]"
- Carpal Tunnel and Frozen Shoulder–Are These Two Syndromes Related? - August 20th, 2013
- "Are frozen shoulder and carpal tunnel syndromes related? Can they heal naturally, without surgery? Here's part of a question I received: "I've both tendonitis AND/OR carpal tunnel along with Frozen shoulder, all stemming from a repetitive stress […]"
- Best Supplements for Wrist and Hand Joint Health - June 5th, 2013
- "When you suffer from carpal tunnel pain, or pain in any of the hand and wrist joints, there's a possibility that you have a deficiency in minerals or vitamins that support your joints and muscles. Today we have a guest post by Victoria Cunningham just to give […]"
- Does Repetitive Movement Cause Carpal Tunnel Pain? - April 5th, 2013
- "I have seen studies that say, no, repetitive movement doesn't cause pain in the carpal tunnel area. But there wasn't enough information for me to know the position and posture of the subjects in the study. If they were all using ergonomic equipment […]"
- Why Do Cashiers Get Wrist and Hand Pain? - October 11th, 2012
- "Cashiers do a lot of picking up and handling items and they do it for hours and hours a day. Sometimes they get pain in their hands and wrists. What can they do to get rid of that pain? Well, it's important to know that your fingers have tendons. […]"
- Strengthen Your Hands Wisely To Get Rid Of Pain In Your Hands - October 3rd, 2012
- "Will your hand pain go away if you strengthen your hands? The reason that you have pain in your wrists and hands may be because of muscle imbalance. That means that some of your muscles are stronger and some (usually on the opposite side) are weaker. Since […]"
- Stretching Gets Rid Of Carpal Tunnel Pain! - September 24th, 2012
- "Stretching gets rid of carpal tunnel pain and I can prove it! Well, it might not get rid of every single case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome because there are several causes for pain in your wrist, hand and arm (You will find them in the Causes Category here at Carpal […]"
- Carpal Tunnel Diet - September 18th, 2012
- "Your doctor doesn't trust you to lose weight so you can get rid of the pressure in your carpal tunnels. But I trust you. Here is a carpal tunnel diet for you."
- Do Muscles Cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? - September 11th, 2012
- "Do you really have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Or are out-of-balance muscles and myofascial trigger points causing the pain in your hands and wrists? A good way to determine whether people have true CTS is by symptoms. Symptoms are what you feel, like […]"
[display-twitterblock user=”CarpalTunnel” id=”15591119″ title=”Kathryn Merrow”]