Carpal Tunnel Blog is published by Mary Wilson, who has this to say about it:
This blog is for anyone who has ever struggled with carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis or repetitive strain injury (RSI) in the hands or wrists. I’ve had these problems for years, and I finally found the treatments I need to beat it. Hopefully this resource will help you to do the same.
Mary’s site provides solid information and a welcome personal perspective on living with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and RSI.
Recent Posts from Carpal Tunnel Blog:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Neck Pain - June 22nd, 2015
- "One of my biggest problems with the standard medical treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is that, like most western remedies, they treat the symptoms rather than the cause. Let's say you're having pain in your wrists. You go to the doctor and they suggest that […]"
- The Dangers of Painkillers for Carpal Tunnel and RSI - June 22nd, 2015
- "If you have to take a pill to counteract another pill, why not just cut them out altogether?Are wondering how to treat carpal tunnel symptoms? If so, take my advice and don't use painkillers. When I first went to a doctor complaining of wrist pain, she immediately […]"
- The Many Causes of Wrist Pain: Subscapularis Muscle - June 22nd, 2015
- "If you're experiencing carpal tunnel symptoms, the problem might not just be in your wrists. After three years of struggling with chronic, non-carpal tunnel wrist pain and elbow pain, I went to see a massage therapist who specialized in deep tissue massage, also […]"
- What Causes Repetitive Strain Injuries? - June 22nd, 2015
- "Repetitive strain injuries (RSI's) are a blanket term covering problems like carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and "dorsal wrist syndrome." These problems affect millions of Americans today, but the cure, as always, depends on the cause. If you're experiencing […]"
- The Best Ergonomic Keyboards and Accessories - June 22nd, 2015
- "How should you treat your carpal tunnel syndrom? If you have carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress injury or tendinitis, or if you're trying to avoid it before it starts, the best thing you can do is get yourself an ergonomic workstation. I've […]"
- My Life with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and RSI: A Brief History - July 9th, 2013
- "The SymptomsSeveral years ago I was working full time as a freelance writer and administrative assistant at a small nonprofit organization. I was on the computer from 9-5 every day, and often got back on it in the evenings. I wasn't typing all the time. Sometimes […]"
- Swedish massage instructions for hand and wrist pain - July 9th, 2013
- "The blog of herbs and health has a great post on how to give someone (or yourself!) a forearm massage. Releasing muscle tension is key to curing almost any kind of chronic wrist pain, so I recommend you learn how it's done. If you can't afford a private massage, […]"
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Dr. John Sarno's Mindbody Medicine - July 9th, 2013
- "Whether you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis or repetitive strain injury, there are a million people out there who will give you advice about how to deal with your pain. But before you continue to treat your wrist pain, I highly recommend you check out […]"
- Self-Test for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - July 9th, 2013
- "Before you begin to treat the pain in your wrists, you should know the answer to the following question: Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome, or a different repetitive strain injury? The following is an excerpt from "3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life," By Dr Joseph […]"
- Standing Desk May Alleviate Carpal Tunnel Symptoms - July 7th, 2013
- "Bad posture is the number one cause of carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist pain, back pain and neck pain. And if you think you can have good posture by simply sitting up strait, think again. According to recent studies, sitting in any chair for long periods of […]"