CTS Place provides links to everything you could want to know about carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and how to prevent it. Categories include “What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome”, “Preventative Measures”, “Legal Information”, “Products”, “Exercises” and more.
CTS Place, while it does contain a good quantity of information, doesn’t appear to be updated very often. Also, while the site also features a message board, it appears to be relatively inactive.
Recent Posts from CTS Place:
- Why So Many Women Get Carpal Tunnel During Pregnancy - May 16th, 2016
- "The joys of pregnancy are many. The excitement of family and friends is limitless and even strangers offer an encouraging smile when they see a baby bump. Expectant moms and dads have plenty of plans, dreams and priorities during this precious time of waiting. […]"
- Unfortunately, You Aren’t Too Young to Have Arthritis - April 26th, 2016
- "When the word arthritis is mentioned, you might think of older people. Gnarled hands and people unable to open a pill bottle or walk without a cane may come to mind. Think again. It’s true that one form of arthritis, osteoarthritis, is usually a part of the aging […]"
- 3 Exercises to Strengthen Your Wrists - April 6th, 2016
- "You never realize how much you do with your wrist until it starts to hurt. At that point, every email you type, every text you send and every turn of your car wheel will give you grief and you’ll know it’s time for a change. Unfortunately, much of what we need […]"
- Your Long Commute Could Be Giving You Health Problems - March 18th, 2016
- "The road to the office is rarely a short one — just ask anyone who commutes by car to work. Popular roadways become congested, and traffic slows to a crawl. Solo drivers may also find themselves bored and uncomfortable behind the wheel for long lengths of time. […]"
- Treating Carpal Tunnel with Chiropractic - February 11th, 2016
- "It’s a familiar feeling – you wake up in the morning and the first thing you notice is the numbness, tingling and shooting pains in your wrists. You probably suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS). You’re not alone. CTS – or, as it’s sometimes […]"
- How Hand Therapy Can Relieve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - December 1st, 2015
- "Carpal tunnel syndrome is a daily obstacle for many, with numbness and/or pain often making it difficult to accomplish routine tasks. While some people find success in alternative treatments like yoga, acupuncture or vitamin supplements, hand therapy is emerging […]"
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Is Surgery The Answer? - November 5th, 2015
- "Do you think you have carpal tunnel syndrome? The most common symptoms are pain and numbness in your hand or wrist. Sometimes that pain can spread up the length of your forearm. Your carpal tunnel is actually a kind of conduit between the ligaments and bones […]"
- The Best Ways to Treat Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - September 14th, 2015
- "Repetitive motions over time, like typing, can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. About 3 percent of women and 2 percent of men are diagnosed annually with carpal tunnel. Some of the occupations that are prone to carpal tunnel include assembly line workers, seamstresses […]"
- 10 Natural Treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - July 16th, 2015
- "Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) can be treated in many ways. Some of them involve taking drugs and undergoing surgery – both of which are a no-no for some people. Painkillers are severely over-prescribed in the United States, and this problem has led to a dramatic […]"
- The Dangers of Treating Carpal Tunnel with Painkillers - July 13th, 2015
- "We all grew up with a controller in one hand and a mouse in the other. We’re so used to typing on keyboards, clicking a mouse or mashing buttons on controllers that we were all destined for two things: an intuitive understanding of technology and carpal tunnel. […]"