Ergoweb delivers consulting and training services, carefully selected ergonomic products, publishes industry news and information, and hosts the world’s largest ergonomics specific collaboration and discussion community:
Ergoweb Inc. is the premier one-stop source for ergonomics, providing consulting and training services, news, information, and publications for the ergonomics market. Since commercializing in 1995, we’ve earned a strong reputation for trust, credibility, integrity and customer service.
This privately-held company aims to be a leading one-stop source for the ergonomics market, focusing primarily on physical ergonomics issues such as workplace and human centered equipment assessment and design.
Recent Posts from Ergoweb:
- Managing an Ergonomics Improvement Process - November 18th, 2019
- "Managing ergonomics at a site requires a lot of planning, coordination, and communication. An effective ergonomics improvement initiative relies on contributions of people throughout the organization […] The post Managing an Ergonomics Improvement Process appeared […]"
- How to Develop a Site Ergonomics Plan - November 4th, 2019
- "A well constructed site ergonomics plan is critical for ensuring that everyone involved in the ergonomics process understands what needs to occur, and who is responsible […] The post How to Develop a Site Ergonomics Plan appeared first on Sustainable Ergonomics […]"
- Leveraging Ergonomic Design Guidelines - October 10th, 2019
- "Effective ergonomics processes emphasize both improvement and prevention – reducing ergonomics risks in existing operations while ensuring the ergonomics acceptability of new products and equipment. Ergonomic […] The post Leveraging Ergonomic Design Guidelines […]"
- Why Standardize Your Workplace Ergonomics Assessment Tools? - September 26th, 2019
- "Successful ergonomics improvement programs include at least these 4 steps: Identifying Potential Ergonomics Issues Ergonomics Assessment Tools Controlling Ergonomics Risks Cost Justifying Ergonomic Improvements If your […] The post Why Standardize Your Workplace […]"
- Accelerate Workplace Ergonomics by Systematically Linking to Lean and Six Sigma - September 18th, 2019
- "Successful workplace ergonomics programs drive improvements that reduce ergonomics risk while making jobs easier, effective and less painful for workers. Since Lean and Six Sigma programs […] The post Accelerate Workplace Ergonomics by Systematically Linking […]"
- 5 Proven Ways to Identify Workplace Ergonomics Issues - September 11th, 2019
- "Successful ergonomics initiatives are designed to drive workplace ergonomics improvements that reduce risk while making jobs easier and less painful for workers. A robust approach that […] The post 5 Proven Ways to Identify Workplace Ergonomics Issues appeared […]"
- Ergonomics Analysis: Checklists vs. Assessments - July 18th, 2019
- "What’s the difference between an ergonomics checklist and an ergonomics assessment tool, and when should one or the other be used? In general, they may seem […] The post Ergonomics Analysis: Checklists vs. Assessments appeared first on Sustainable Ergonomics […]"
- VIDEO: Quick Tips Managing Ergonomics for Non-Repetitive Jobs - July 17th, 2019
- "Ergonomics can be challenging, particularly when trying to assess ergonomics in non-repetitive (non-cyclical) jobs. Here we offer a few tips you can start using today. For […] The post VIDEO: Quick Tips Managing Ergonomics for Non-Repetitive Jobs appeared […]"
- Is Ergonomics Analysis Helping or Hurting your Ergonomics Improvement Process? - July 1st, 2019
- "Ergonomics is an improvement process that, when successful, achieves meaningful outcomes such as less muscle fatigue, increased productivity, and reduced number and severity of work-related MSDs […] The post Is Ergonomics Analysis Helping or Hurting your Ergonomics […]"
- Infographic: Improving Ergonomics for Field Workers - June 20th, 2019
- "What can you control? Improving ergonomics for field workers pays back by reducing risk exposure and improving job performance. This infographic captures the main things you […] The post Infographic: Improving Ergonomics for Field Workers appeared first on Sustainable […]"