Ergoweb delivers consulting and training services, carefully selected ergonomic products, publishes industry news and information, and hosts the world’s largest ergonomics specific collaboration and discussion community:
Ergoweb Inc. is the premier one-stop source for ergonomics, providing consulting and training services, news, information, and publications for the ergonomics market. Since commercializing in 1995, we’ve earned a strong reputation for trust, credibility, integrity and customer service.
This privately-held company aims to be a leading one-stop source for the ergonomics market, focusing primarily on physical ergonomics issues such as workplace and human centered equipment assessment and design.
Recent Posts from Ergoweb:
- How to Budget for Ergonomics - October 11th, 2017
- "How much should we budget for ergonomics? Who should pay for it? Do we really need it? What value can we expect from our investment? These are all important questions, and if you need evidence, here are some average workplace ergonomics ROI metrics that should […]"
- Announcing Ergoweb Enterprise℠, a New Ergonomics Software System - June 30th, 2017
- "After two years of development using state-of-the-art online software methods and standards, we’re pleased to announce the release of Ergoweb Enterprise℠, ergonomics software system (software as a service) for physically demanding work environments. There […]"
- 5 Requirements for Sustainable Ergonomics in the Workplace - June 27th, 2017
- "Sustainable sounds like one of those corporate buzzwords that come and go, but the meaning behind it will always ring true for organizations purposely built to survive, improve and thrive into the future. Ergonomics plays a key role in corporate sustainability, […]"
- Continuous Improvement Ergonomics: Sustainable by Design - June 24th, 2017
- "Production barriers caused or aggravated by a poor match between people and process are prevalent in any company that ignores ergonomics engineering. A sustainable ergonomics process must be built upon a continuous improvement workflow. The post Continuous Improvement […]"
- Workplace Ergonomics Adds Significant Value - June 23rd, 2017
- "An effective workplace ergonomics process should inherently reduce risk and also improve multiple key performance indicators (KPIs). The post Workplace Ergonomics Adds Significant Value appeared first on Ergoweb."
- History of Ergonomics - March 28th, 2017
- "Christensen (1987) points out that the importance of a “good fit” between humans and tools was probably realized early in the development of the species. Australopithecus Prometheus selected pebble tools and made scoops from antelope bones in a clear […]"
- Ergonomics- U – Hose Assembly Operation - March 10th, 2017
- "Source Brandon, K., June 1992, Ergonomics at UAW-Ford, Occupational Health & Safety. Task Prior to Abatement (Description) One of the tasks in Ford Co.’s North Penn electronics facility in Landsdale, Pa was to attach a U-shaped hose to a mechanical speed-control […]"
- Ergonomics- Parachute Packing Shop - March 10th, 2017
- "Source CTD News, January 1996, vol. 5, No. 1, Holloman’s effort defies expectations, Air Force Best Practices, CTD News. Task Prior to Abatement (Description) Employees had to replace the chutes which could be up to 120 feet in diameter and weigh over 150 pounds. […]"
- Ergonomics- Beverage Delivery - March 10th, 2017
- "Source Zak Figura, S., August 1996, Reducing the Risks of Material Handling, Occupational Hazards. Task Prior to Abatement (Description) Workers unload cases of soda cans and bottles from trucks, carting them to and stacking them on a customer’s premises. Task […]"
- Ergonomics- Metal Tube Cutting - March 10th, 2017
- "Task Prior to Abatement (Description) Get tubes: The worker lifts metal tubes that are 24 feet long and weigh 50 to 100 pounds. The worker carries them to the saw table conveyor rolls. Task Prior to Abatement (Method Which Identified Hazard) Medical records. A […]"