- Because its initial symptoms are innocuous, "repetitive strain injury [RSI] starts with a whisper and ends with a scream." Quilter, a health writer with her own website on RSI, focuses here on self-care and successfully living with RSI by taking a holistic approach, advocating relaxation and overall fitness. She offers tips for saving one's hands during daily tasks, improving one's sex life, and going back to work, along with the usual recommendations on ergonomics. By Deborah Quilter.Price: $18.95Buy Now
- Repetitive Strain Injuries is about as user-friendly and complete a book as one can imagine. For example, early in the book, Jameson includes anatomical charts pinpointing areas of pain or abnormal sensations, and shows which chapters to turn to for information about them. Also helpful is the menu of alternative treatments, from chiropractic care to lesser-known movement techniques such as Feldenkrais, and biofeedback and guided imagery. By Timothy Jameson.Price: $19.99Buy Now
- This book has become a bible for those suffering from RSI. It explains what to ask your doctor (and why) when you go in for a diagnosis; it also lists more than two dozen types of RSI and related conditions, from cervical radiculopathy to reflex sympathetic dysfunction to fibromyalgia. If these terms sound intimidating, then the book succeeds in bringing them down to clear, manageable definitions. This is also the RSI book if youíre looking for information on the psychological ramifications of RSI and how to handle both time off from work and the return to the office. By Emil Pascarelli and Deborah Quilter.Price: $29.99Buy Now
- This guide offers computer users who suffer from repetitive strain injury an effective program for self-care. It explains the symptoms, prevention, and treatment of RSIs and also addresses the often-overlooked root causes of RSIs. This holistic program treats the entire upper body with ergonomics, exercise, and hands-on therapy, increasing the likelihood that surgery and drugs may be avoided. By Jack Bellis and Suparna Damany.Price: $14.68 Save $5.27!Buy Now
- This book is arranged to let you pick and choose the correct stretches to suit your needs. However you developed your repetitive strain injury and whatever your upper-body symptoms (or if you're smart and you'd like to prevent such problems), there are multiple stretches in Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to suit your needs. The book is arranged to help users develop a personalized stretching program with more than 40 stretches for the upper body, forearms, wrists, fingers, and thumbs to choose from. Butler thoroughly explains the importance of stretching and the correct (and incorrect) way to do it, and the exercises are lucidly illustrated. By Sharon Butler.Price: $13.14 Save $8.81!Buy Now
- Heather Tick MA,MD,CCFP is the co-founder and present director of The RSI Clinic in Toronto. She has treated thousands of patients with Repetitive Strain Injuries and other myofascial disorders. She has an ergonomics consulting business and has presented at conferences and professional meetings on the topics of RSI, integrative pain treatment, ergonomics, nutrition and healthful living. This book clearly explains some of the puzzling aspects of chronic RSI pain. By Heather Tick.Price: $14.55 Save $8.40!Buy Now
Prices shown are accurate as of Feb 09, 2017 14:51pm UTC. Please follow the links for current pricing. Purchasing products through these affiliate links helps to support this web site. Thank you for your patronage!
Best-Selling Books about Repetitive Strain Injury
Body Mechanics and Self-Care Manual$77.00
The Athletic Musician: A Guide to Playing Without Pain$53.00
Right Hand Technique for the Guitar Volume One$31.50
Trigger Point Therapy for Repetitive Strain Injury: Your Self-Treatment Workbook for Elbow, Lower Arm, Wrist, & Hand Pain (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)$17.15 Save $4.80!
The Carpal Tunnel Helpbook: Self-Healing Alternatives for Carpal Tunnel and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries$16.50
It's Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!: RSI Theory and Therapy for Computer Professionals$14.68 Save $5.27!
Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries: A Self-Care Program$13.14 Save $8.81!
The Natural Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome$7.00
Natural & Herbal Remedies for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Storey Country Wisdom Bulletin A-245$1.52 Save $2.43!
Prices shown are accurate as of Feb 09, 2017 14:50pm UTC. Please follow the links for current pricing. Purchasing products through these affiliate links helps to support this web site. Thank you for your patronage!