This is a collection of books about conditions related to Repetitive Strain Injuries, including Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Myofascial Pain, Tennis Elbow, and much more, many of which you may not even associate with RSI, but which are nonetheless related.
- In an increasingly sedentary society, where it is often unnecessary to get up from one's desk for long periods of time, neck pain has grown to epidemic proportions. This handbook explains the causes, simple steps that may be effective at home, when it's time to see a doctor, and the range of available and effective treatments. Written by two physicians with extensive experience managing neck and joint pain, the book details how to set up a workplace to prevent injury, a simple, effective 10-minute program of stretches and strength training, the importance of good posture, medical and surgical options when necessary, and more.Price: $23.45Buy Now
- Plantar fasciitis is more than just a case of a sore foot. The nagging, painful foot condition can be akin to a railroad spike jammed into your heel. This book contains your 30-point action plan to overcome plantar fasciitis. The information within will save you the time of hunting down and deciphering conflicting advice, and save you money by avoiding futile and often dangerous "treatments." Use the steps found here to conquer plantar fasciitis and get back on your feet.Price: $19.95Buy Now
- Knowing how to touch the human body when it is in distress is the skill that links bodyworkers with physical--and oriental--medicine practitioners. Nowhere is this knowledge more developed than in the seminal work on trigger-point release of Drs. Janet Travell and David Simons. Their magnum opus now becomes eminently accessible in this clinically pragmatic manual. Informed Touch belongs in the office of every professional practicing a physical medicine of any kind.Price: $16.70 Save $3.25!Buy Now
- Trigger Point Therapy for Headaches and Migraines explains trigger point physiology and then offers a complete program for self-care that includes detailed illustrations of all pressure and stretching techniques. In addition, it provides an in-depth look at the factors that cause and perpetuate trigger points, such as body mechanics, injuries, diet and nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, and emotional factors, and provides solutions to address each perpetuating factor.Price: $18.70 Save $3.25!Buy Now
- Pain-Free Typing Technique is a 12-page self-help booklet which provides drug-free treatments and suggestions for carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion disorder and cumulative trauma disorders (CTD). Unconventional concepts are revealed, which help prevent computer-related illnesses including hand pain, wrist pain and other keyboard ergonomics. Most repetitive motion disorders and overuse injuries can be improved by correcting certain angles and positions.Price: $4.95Buy Now