This is a collection of books about conditions related to Repetitive Strain Injuries, including Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Myofascial Pain, Tennis Elbow, and much more, many of which you may not even associate with RSI, but which are nonetheless related.
- This book has been created for patients who have decided to make education and research an integral part of the treatment process. Although it also gives information useful to doctors, caregivers and other health professionals, it tells patients where and how to look for information covering virtually all topics related to thoracic outlet syndrome (also Cervical rib syndrome; Costoclavicular syndrome; Scalenus anticus syndrome), from the essentials to the most advanced areas of research.Price: $52.83Buy Now
- This book introduces a new biomechanical perspective about the roots of shoulder and elbow pain. Written by Rick Olderman MSPT, CPT it highlights key concepts in understanding shoulder and elbow joint function and how to fix stubborn pain. Rick is a physical therapist, personal trainer, Pilates instructor, author, and speaker with over a decade of experience treating difficult chronic pain conditions. Rick reveals his secrets to fixing these problems in his books through easy-to-understand language and medical illustrations. He demystifies the links between muscle and joint function and pain.Price: $12.99Buy Now
- Knowing how to touch the human body when it is in distress is the skill that links bodyworkers with physical--and oriental--medicine practitioners. Nowhere is this knowledge more developed than in the seminal work on trigger-point release of Drs. Janet Travell and David Simons. Their magnum opus now becomes eminently accessible in this clinically pragmatic manual. Informed Touch belongs in the office of every professional practicing a physical medicine of any kind.Price: $15.32 Save $4.63!Buy Now
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step guide to simple pain relief covers everything from headaches to back pain to tennis elbow, all using Oriental massage and pressure techniques. Full-color illustrations and diagrams throughout.Price: $4.25 Save $15.75!Buy Now
- A foolproof guide to releasing shoulder and neck tension, this book shows how imagery and touch can be used to eliminate stiffness and pain. It provides simple and effective exercises that can be done at home, at work, or on the road. Sufferers of upper body pain will learn how to detect and eradicate early signs of tension by better understanding the connection between emotional states and tension. These individuals will learn how to survive stressful situations calmly and without tensing a single muscle.Price: $19.93Buy Now
- Pain-Free Typing Technique is a 12-page self-help booklet which provides drug-free treatments and suggestions for carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion disorder and cumulative trauma disorders (CTD). Unconventional concepts are revealed, which help prevent computer-related illnesses including hand pain, wrist pain and other keyboard ergonomics. Most repetitive motion disorders and overuse injuries can be improved by correcting certain angles and positions.Price: $4.95Buy Now