- The authors have done their ergonomic homework and the solutions they come up with will amaze you. Perhaps you've been making do with a worn-out old mattress in the bedroom, an office chair that won't let you sit up straight, and a computer screen that you struggle to read with your bifocals. Somewhere there is the proper equipment built just for you. This book will show you how to find them. By Gordon Inkeles and Iris Schencke.Price: $17.66 Save $3.29!Buy Now
- Long considered a must-have reference for the HF/E practitioner, Handbook of Human Factors lives up to its well-deserved reputation with this completely revised third edition. The result is a magnificently thorough and comprehensive treatment of HF/E today. Winner of the Institute of Industrial Engineers Joint Publishers Book-of-the-Year Award, this thoroughly revised Third Edition of Gavriel Salvendy's seminal work compiles the research of 109 of the world's top thinkers and practitioners in one volume. By Gavriel Salvendy.Price: $79.00 Save $206.00!Buy Now
- Technological innovation is progressing so quickly that we have fallen behind our ability to manage it. Our world is filled with objects that invite human error-from VCRs to stoves to hospitals, airplane cockpits, and nuclear power plants. Problems-some potentially catastrophic-continuously arise when designs are developed without human nature in mind. What we really need, argues Kim Vicente, is technology that works for people. The award-winning The Human Factor offers solutions that have enormous implications for human life. Accessible, entertaining, and provocative, it is certain to create much debate for years to come. By Kim Vicente.Price: $28.70 Save $8.25!Buy Now
- Since its original publication, HUMAN FACTORS HANDBOOK has become a standard for human factors design and analysis. The current edition will undoubtedly reinforce the authoritative status of the book. Purchase is stongly recommended (in spite of the price) for both academic and industrial libraries and for human factors designers, engineers, and consultants. A skillfully handled work that quantifies many disparate design and program concepts, the HUMAN FACTORS DESIGN HANDBOOK makes a solid addition to design and engineering collections. By Wesley Woodson.Price: $70.00 Save $109.00!Buy Now
- The author of 'Pain Free' returns to address the subject of pain caused by computer work. His philosophy is that carpal tunnel surgery, ergonomic chairs, and pain-killing medicines are poor choices for the treatment of this pain and that only the realignment of the body and correction of muscle weakness can fix computer-related stiff necks, headaches, and carpal tunnel syndrome. In plans for low, moderate, and heavy users of computers, Egoscue offers well-illustrated stretches and strengthening exercises. By Pete Egoscue.Price: $12.80 Save $3.20!Buy Now
Prices shown are accurate as of Dec 24, 2017 00:14am UTC. Please follow the links for current pricing. Purchasing products through these affiliate links helps to support this web site. Thank you for your patronage!
Best-Selling Books about Ergonomics
Handbook of Aviation Human Factors, Second Edition (Human Factors in Transportation)$179.40 Save $9.55!
Maynard's Industrial Engineering Handbook$95.76 Save $174.24!
Fundamentals of Biomechanics$87.20 Save $21.80!
Canine Ergonomics: The Science of Working Dogs$78.61 Save $34.34!
Designing for Situation Awareness: An Approach to User-Centered Design, Second Edition$61.16 Save $19.79!
The Measure of Man and Woman: Human Factors in Design$58.40 Save $21.60!
Resilience Engineering: Concepts And Precepts$44.40 Save $5.55!
Practice Dentistry Pain-Free: Evidence-based Ergonomic Strategies to Prevent Pain and Extend Your Career$39.95
Safety Differently: Human Factors for a New Era, Second Edition$31.80 Save $10.15!
Prices shown are accurate as of Dec 24, 2017 00:12am UTC. Please follow the links for current pricing. Purchasing products through these affiliate links helps to support this web site. Thank you for your patronage!