- This book is arranged to let you pick and choose the correct stretches to suit your needs. However you developed your repetitive strain injury and whatever your upper-body symptoms (or if you're smart and you'd like to prevent such problems), there are multiple stretches in Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to suit your needs. The book is arranged to help users develop a personalized stretching program with more than 40 stretches for the upper body, forearms, wrists, fingers, and thumbs to choose from. Butler thoroughly explains the importance of stretching and the correct (and incorrect) way to do it, and the exercises are lucidly illustrated. By Sharon Butler.Price: $15.69 Save $6.26!Buy Now
- For sufferers of carpal tunnel and other repetitive-strain injuries, an authoritative and practical guide to self-healing alternatives. In this comprehensive guide to recognizing and treating these debilitating conditions, Dr. Scott Fried takes a strong position against surgery and offers self-healing alternatives that have better results. From understanding the signs and symptoms at an early stage to modifying work and lifestyle; from proven alternative therapies and helpful medications to nutrition and exercise, The Carpal Tunnel Helpbook provides authoritative advice and practical, up-to-date information to spare many patients the ordeal of surgery to treat their injuries. By Scott Fried and Valerie Prescott.Price: $14.85 Save $1.65!Buy Now
- In Natural & Herbal Remedies for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Norma Pasekoff Weinberg offers strengthening hand exercises, gentle stretches, and herbal recipes that ease pain and encourage the body to heal itself. With attention to ergonomics and these simple remedies, most cases of carpal tunnel syndrome can be resolved -- or even avoided -- naturally and effectively. By Norma Pasekoff Weinberg.Price: $3.94Buy Now
- A host of nonsurgical treatment options - from workplace adjustments, physical therapy and nutrition to acupuncture and reflexology - for carpal tunnel syndrome, the fastest growing cause of workmen's compensation claims. By Ray Wunderlich Jr.Price: $5.65Buy Now
- Heather Tick MA,MD,CCFP is the co-founder and present director of The RSI Clinic in Toronto. She has treated thousands of patients with Repetitive Strain Injuries and other myofascial disorders. She has an ergonomics consulting business and has presented at conferences and professional meetings on the topics of RSI, integrative pain treatment, ergonomics, nutrition and healthful living. This book clearly explains some of the puzzling aspects of chronic RSI pain. By Heather Tick.Price: $19.51 Save $3.44!Buy Now
- A must read for the serious massage therapist, occupational therapist, or physical therapist for success with treating carpal tunnel and other nerve entrapment syndromes! RELIEF FROM CARPAL TUNNEL PAIN really shines with a friendly, easy to follow and apply, 20 step protocol - presented in pictures and anatomical drawings combined with text. It is the closest to hands-on instruction that can be displayed in book form. When following this protocol, you will be keenly aware that this instruction is presented by a highly capable therapist who just gave you the tools to intelligently and competently treat one of the country's most pervasive and nagging sources of pain! By Don McCann.Price: $20.84 Save $4.11!Buy Now
- Defines Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and nerve compression syndrome. Shows the Carpal Tunnel and cross sections of a normal wrist and one with CTS. Causes, risk factors, symptoms are listed. Management techniques and healthy lifestyle changes are also covered. This is not a book, but a large-format wall chart that clearly illustrates the anatomy of carpal tunnel. A great reminder to look at every day.Price: $19.90 Save $1.05!Buy Now
Prices shown are accurate as of Sep 29, 2014 15:07pm UTC. Please follow the links for current pricing. Purchasing products through these affiliate links helps to support this web site. Thank you for your patronage!