RSI-Relief.com is a resource for people to learn about Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). Its purpose is to help both RSI sufferers, and the people who care about them, to educate themselves on the condition and how to live with it. RSI-Relief.com will help you answer the following questions:
- What is RSI?
- What causes RSI? Who is at risk?
- What are the symptoms of RSI?
- What treatments are available for RSI?
- How can RSI be prevented?
- What are the best strategies for living with RSI?
The help to answer these questions, RSI-Relief.com provides
- Articles about RSI and RSI-related topics and Links to RSI-related information on the Internet, covering such topics as general RSI information, RSI support groups and forums, products to help manage RSI, RSI-related books, and information about how to set up your computer workstation in an ergonomocally-optimized manner.
- An RSI blog that covers the latest RSI news from around the world, as well as new products or services that may help in living with RSI.
- A glossary of RSI terms and acronyms to help you navigate the sometimes-confusing vocabulary of doctors and therapists.
The information provided on RSI-Relief.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.
RSI-Relief Advertising Policy
RSI-Relief.com is a privately funded web site, provided as an informational resource for RSI sufferers. Advertising, in the form of text ads provided by Google, is intended to help offset web hosting expenses.
RSI-Relief Copyright Notice
Except where specifically noted, all contents of this site is copyright by RSI-Relief.com. All rights reserved.
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, and other content are owned by or licensed to RSI-Relief.com and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original content on any copy you make of such material. You may not sell or modify our content or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. No part of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without permission in writing from the publisher. Any unauthorized use of this work is prohibited by law and will be vigorously prosecuted.
Webmasters wishing to alert their visitors about information presented on these pages are invited to link to this site.
Who Created RSI-Relief
RSI-Relief.com was created by Randy Rasa, a web designer, software developer, electronics engineer, and longtime RSI sufferer. Although I am not a medical professional, this site grew out of my experiences with RSI, and my desire to help educate people on the dangers and risks of Repetitive Strain Injury. I’d like to help people avoid the pain and frustration of RSI, or if it’s too late for that, to help them manage the problem and live their lives as normally as possible.
If you have some information that you think would be appropriate for this site, or if you would just like to share your story, please let me know.
Last Modified: 2014-01-03