LifeHacker has an article entitled Top 10 Ergonomic Upgrades for Your Workspace, and it has some fine suggestions, but what really caught my attention was this illustration:
I know just how that feels!
But on to the list:
- Elevate your laptop to eye level
- Mix up your positions with a standing desk
- Get better sleep support
- Invest in a real mouse and keyboard
- Align yourself properly with your computer
- Build your own ergonomic desk from scratch
- Use exercises to ward off RSI
- Fine-tune your desk spacing
- Use software enforcers
- Go easy on your eyes
Good suggestions all. Give ’em a try so you don’t end up like that fellow in the illustration!