I’ve recently added a new section to this web site, focussing on RSI Books. Included are all the currently available publications I could find, covering the following topics:
- Books about Repetitive Strain Injury
- Books about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Books about Related Conditions
- Books about Ergonomics
The “related conditions” section includes works about topics such as Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Trigger Points, Stretching, and Exercises.
With so many books available, its impossible to be familiar with them all, but the ones that I own include:
- It’s Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! RSI Theory & Therapy for Computer Professionals – Perhaps the best introduction for someone wanting to learn more about RSI.
- End Your Carpal Tunnel Pain Without Surgery – Some RSI background info, as well as exercises and advice on setting up your workstation.
- ErgAerobics: Why Does Working @ My Computer Hurt So Much? – Lots of good illustration and photos related to exercises and stretches to help prevent and treat RSI.
- The Repetitive Strain Injury Recovery Book – An excellent RSI reference, now sadly out of print.
- The Repetitive Strain Injury Handbook: An 8-Step Revovery and Prevention Plan – The plan includes diagnosis, nutrition, stretching, exercise, and pain management. Also out of print.